Archive for March, 2019
Spring has finally arrived! The Sun has started to break through the dreary winter clouds and we can finally shed our winter coats. You may have even started to plan your upcoming family vacation! But before you hit the road, make sure you are prepared for what life may throw at you so that your time away from home is as relaxing as it can be.
- Prepare your home for your absence – Check with your neighbors to see if they can keep an eye on it while you are gone. Make sure electronics are unplugged and to turn off the lights and anything requiring regular care is taken into account.
- Notify your financial institutions of the trip – A quick call to your bank or credit card provider to notify them of your trip will prevent being locked out of your account due to “suspicious” activity. It just takes a couple minutes and will save a headache later.
- Pack Smart – Keep your luggage to a minimum to allow space for anything you buy along the way. Pack versatile and comfortable clothes just in case a quick change is needed at any point. Additionally, if your journey is made in the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas, BMW X7, or the Honda Passport, you should have plenty of extra room for those belongings while also being comfortable. With top of the line technology and safety features, family vacations have never looked so good at a price that cannot be beat.
- Travel Insurance – With travel insurance, you will have peace of mind knowing that if a setback occurs during the trip that everything will be alright. Between insuring your valuables, repairs, and even having to make the tough decision to head home early, travel insurance will help. It only costs a few dollars a day and is well worth it.
- Don’t forget the snacks! – Save time and money by avoiding gas station stops. You can also pack healthier options than just sugary and salty treats.
The best way to enjoy your trip involves having peace of mind and living in the moment. Avoid the headaches, plan ahead, and travel comfortably with your family!