Paint and Body
Your automobile may be one of the largest investments you will ever make. Preserve its value, and protect your safety by having it repaired professionally by the experts at Don Jacobs Paint & Body. Repair updates can be sent via phone, email, and text!
About Don Jacobs Paint & Body
- Our state-of-the art collision repair facility serves all makes and models.
- We offer free computerized estimating service.
- We provide repairs for all insurance companies and appraisal services.
- We're a direct repair facility for multiple insurance companies. The Direct Repair Program offers a convenient and guaranteed repair to make your bad experience a pleasant experience.
- We have factory trained technicians with I-car and ASE certifications.
- We use three frame and unibody pulling racks provided by Chief and Car-O-Liner. To ensure that your chassis is within factory specifications, vehicles are measured with a computer controlled laser alignment by Genesis and Car-O-Liner.
- Our Paint Department offers a computerized paint mixing system to ensure that we provide an accurate finish. We have 24-hour on-line technical support from Sherwin-Williams and for the more complex situations, Sherwin-Williams will resolve the issue in their laboratory, located only a few miles from our shop.
- To further ensure that your paint is dust-free and back to pre-accident condition, we use two Garmat pressured, down-draft spray ovens and four Garmat down-draft prep station ovens.
- We are able to provide a "one-stop-shop" repair with on-site automobile rental. Enterprise has their own office right in the body shop with a wide selection of vehicles to choose from.
- We offer a secure (lock and key) storage area for your vehicle while waiting for your claim to be settled and repairs to begin.
- We accept MasterCard®, Visa® and Discover®.
- We also offer a 90-Day same as cash payment method